Launched in 2012, the Piscine Water Tests take place in an area set aside exclusively for demonstrating products in real-life situations in customised pools.
They provide an opportunity to exhibit one of your leading-edge products to visitors and offer technical training or carry out real tests throughout the exhibition.
Don’t miss the 2014 edition!
Promote your know-how and attract the attention of thousands of visitors to Piscine Global 2014: present your new or flagship products in real-life situations in a customised demonstration pool.
Last date for registering:
- Exhibit, present and promote your flagship products in a 1000m² demonstration area with reception facilities for your customers. In 2012, more than 4000 visitors came to the Piscine Water Tests area.
- Train visitors by organising effective technical demonstrations in real-life situations.
- Carry out a market study in real time and create relationships with your buyers focussed more on technology and R&D than just sales.
- Generate footfall on your stand and boost your reputation:
- Press: in the September press release, in the exhibition press file, via the visitor route organised during the special press day.
- Web: a dedicated page on the Piscine Global 2014 website promoting your brand (logo, description, product, etc.).
- Visitors’ guide: a dedicated page.
- Flyers handed to visitors attending the exhibition.
- Clear signage to the exhibition area and your demonstration pool
This is a unique opportunity to draw attention to your product and develop your network by emphasising its technical performance
Location at the exhibition
Click on the map to enlarge.
In 2012, the Piscine Water Tests area of Piscine Global drew over 4000 visitors, all of whom were impressed by the demonstrations given by the four major sector players represented:
- Astral Pool
The Piscine Water Tests area
The Zodiac stand
The Hayward stand